Monday, August 17, 2009

A Quick Post

Tonight I heard the cutest, sweetest thing come out of little E's mouth. J was in one of her dress up dresses (Belle) and was dancing around the living room by herself and little E came up to her and said

"May I have this dance?"

I wanted to cry. It was the most adorable thing I have ever heard! They then proceeded to dance around the living room ballroom style for about 5 minutes. Just until they caught us watching and then they wanted nothing to do with it anymore. I wish I had my camera. It has mysteriously disappeared in the move. This is definitely one for the memory books.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Sounds like they're happy in their new house.. very cool, Niki~ I saw you called last night but we weren't off the river yet. I know probably why I'm catching a cold, huh? LOL .. Love ya~Bree

    ReplyDelete