Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We've Been Busy

This is going to be a long one so settle in and get ready.....

To start things off we had some snow. I'm sorry, I mean we received A LOT of snow! I love it! The kids were so happy! The snow even came before Thanksgiving!





A very happy and very sad day all combined happened. My oldest turned 21. He is amazing. It is hard for me to comprehend that it was 21 years ago that I had him. Now, he is not a big drinker. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he didn't have any idea. I asked him if he would like a party and he wasn't too thrilled. Until I told him that he didn't have to drink if he didn't want to and we would do all of the drinking for him. That idea he liked.







After a while he decided to try a little something. We had a great time!





The next weekend we decided to take the little kids to see Santa's reindeer.



We also went to my favorite Christmas store.







J and I went to the Nutcracker with her Girl Scout troop.





Our little town had a lighted parade.







I was able to have coffee with two of my oldest and best friends. We don't get to see each other as often as we would like. Love you girls!



Well there is 2 weeks left of 2010. They are going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment