Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter fun

This post is a little over due. We had a wonderful Easter with all of our friends. We went over to my friend Amy's house for an Easter brunch and egg hunt. We had the best time. There was Amy, her husband Perry and their 4 kids. Shannon, her husband Justin and their 4 kids. Robin, her husband Jim and their 4 kids. Dave, his wife Kim had to work and their 3 kids. B & I and our 3 kids. Needlessly to say there were 9 adults and 18 kids. We had the best time.

I thought I would share a few pictures.




I also took family pictures of (almost) everyone. I thought I would share.


Us


Dave & kids


Amy & family


Shannon & family

I thought I would also include a few picture of the kids after the hunt and going thought their loot. I don't have any pictures because I was taking video and I haven't figured out how to upload video on here yet. If anyone out there can give me some advise on this subject I would appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment