Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sorry

I have been seriously been lacking in keeping up with this blog lately. Things have been crazy lately. I have been working a lot lately and haven't had time to keep up on everything.

I have, however, been crafty this month. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I made an adorable skirt for J. I was inspired by the wonderful blog from Filth Wizardry. She posted a wonderful tutorial on how to make a child's skirt from a tea towel. I found a really cute one from the Dollar Store and tried it. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out. I will take pictures soon, I promise.

I have also made some adorable personalized burp cloths for my sister and sister-in-law. I once again did not take any pictures. I have been told that my sister will take some for me. Which I will post as soon as I get them. I was inspired by another wonderful blog from Mod Girl.

2 comments:

  1. I will take pictures, promise. But I haven't done so yet! That darn Ellie take up most my time, but I really don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. She could take up all of my time and I wouldn't mind. I love her sooo much.

    ReplyDelete