Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day late post

I know, I know. I'm late again. I do have some great pictures to share. We had a wonderful time. Ben and the kids made me breakfast in bed and the kids brought in their gifts for me. Little E and J are both in kindergarten and both made me the most wonderful ladybug figures. They have been learning about ladybugs for the last few weeks at school. I love them so much. Big E came upstairs and gave me a big hug and told me "Happy Mother's Day". Ben gave me the most heartfelt card that made me tear up and a beautiful bouquet of lilacs from our backyard.

We then went over to my parents house for a BBQ. My brother and sisters were there with all of their kids. It was a great time.

Here are some pictures of the BBQ. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment