Saturday, March 19, 2011

Corn Beef and Cabbage? No thank you, but I will take some Korn!

Last night I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Music as a Weapon 5 tour. This tour consists of Stillwell, In this Moment, Sevendust, Disturbed and Korn. I am a huge Korn fan. I have seen them in concert a couple of times, but not is about 9 years. My friends daughter won tickets from our local radio station and asked if I would like the other ticket in exchange for the ride there. I, of course, said yes. I could not pass up the chance to see them again. My phone died soon after entering the concert so I was only able to take 2 pictures and neither of them were of Korn, but that's ok, I stole the pictures off of someone else Facebook from the concert.






I had a really good time. the only thing that would have made this concert better would have been if Ben could have been there too.

2 comments:

  1. What?! How cool is that! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't bring myself to go to that.. its not the same KoRn.. but I'm glad you had fun there. :)

    ReplyDelete