Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I was talked into it

Well I have joined the PTO. I did not go into it easily and I did not have high hopes for staying in. In fact, I planned to go to one meeting and never go again with an excuse as to why I couldn't go anymore.



Turns out I love it and the members are some of the nicest people I have met in our little town! I will be at every meeting and am even helping out with events and fundraisers. Who knew? Not I.

I am officially turning into a card carrying member of the "soccer mom" club. I never wanted to become one of "those" Mom's. I am loving every minute of it though!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... you crack me up Niki! I knew there was a soccer mom in you just dying to get out. :) -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's even funnier is that you now hold an officer position!!

    ReplyDelete