Monday, February 9, 2009

Here we go

This is my first attempt at blogging. I have been reading other peoples blogs for a couple of years now and thought I would give it a try. I have been getting so inspired by other people's blogs that I have been crafting up a storm.

I have a beautiful family that I try everyday not to take advantage of the time God has given me with them. I am trying to spend as much time with them and remember everything that happens. Every precious moment. Every precious word. They grow up so fast and you can get caught up in everyday life that you tend to miss out on the moments that make your life great. Before you know it the kids have grown and you have missed the whole thing.

So from here on out I am going to pay attention to everything. Here are a few pictures of my wonderful family.



Little E & J




Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment