Tuesday, February 10, 2009

That's just the way God made me

As I am driving little E to Kindergarten today we were having the discussion on how I think that he is getting too big too fast. And how I would like for him to stop growing for a little while and just stay my little boy. He then told me the cutest thing "I can't stop growing, that's just the way God made me."

I wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time. They can be so innocent and so wise all in the same words. I let him know that I would OK him grow up, but only because that was the way God had made him.

I also have had a sick one at home the last few days. She is doing much better now, but it has been nice to be home alone with her and have some quality mother daughter time. We watched the girlie movies the boys will never let us watch, I painted her nails (fingers and toes), we had some good quality girl time. I did take a picture of her sick little self.



It has broken my heart the last couple of days having J sick. I'm glad she is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment